Ищут супер специалиста с большим опытом и умением брать управление в свои руки, которому предстоит разрабатывать новые сценарии решения проблем и взаимодействия между клиентами компании
- With a global network of production and logistics partners, operational excellence is at the core of how Gelato delivers value to its customers. As Operations Specialist, you will help Gelato to grow, develop and reimagine its global operations. You will have a chance to take on progressively challenging opportunities in the core of our elite operations network, designed to stretch and develop your analytical and operational capabilities. By engaging directly with our production partners and our engineering teams, you will make real time decisions on the short term fixes and resolution needed as well as recommendations on the long term process improvements. This is a hands-on role where you need to be able to both dive deep and solve partner escalations and zoom out to work with data and identify root cause solutions using technology. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Effectively resolve partner support cases and escalations with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy.
- Monitor and maintain the health of key operational metrics
- Build new processes and playbooks that help Gelato to scale
- Identify automation opportunities, working closely with the engineering team to build solutions for emerging trends
- Onboard new partners and empower them to become successful with Gelato
- Drive cross-functional projects to reduce escalations and improve the partner and customer experience
- You have a start-up mentality and a passion for drilling down to find the root cause of a problem. You are a customer-obsessed problem solver, eager to learn and improve. You are comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders, able to articulate complex concepts and not afraid to challenge the status quo. More than that we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- University degree, and 2-4 years of relevant experience in operations or customer service
- Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly as we build the organization.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to find new solutions to issues that arise.
- All candidates should be business-fluent in English
- Please submit your resume and cover letter in English