The Baker Hughes Early Career Program in Sales and Commercial inspires and guides recent college graduates through career-shaping experiences. You will be networking internationally and working with colleagues across the world, solving critical business challenges. Learning about customer-engagement, negotiation and business acumen, you will take your career to the next step!
- Working on various sales or commercial assignments, from customer-facing sales roles to product management or marketing.
- Participating in career development and formal training, receiving coaching and mentoring.
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers and interacting with global business leaders
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
- Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Mechanics, Economics, Business or Marketing from an accredited university
- Have a maximum of 3 years post Bachelor’s degree experience
- Have a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have effective communication skills
- Be geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying without company sponsorship.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, and the ability to build relationships and network across all levels
- Show a strong aptitude for and an innovative approach to sales and marketing techniques.
- Be enthusiastic about working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, with a customer-centric approach
- Work in a way that works for you
- We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, depending on your assignment rotation there maybe occasions where you will be able to work remotely