This position is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual with exceptional product management skills to be part of a high performance organization within a leading global computer manufacturer.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to lead in our Gaming Notebook category. If you are someone who is passionate about technology, and gaming in particular, who can work collaboratively but also knows when (and how) to successfully push for more you might be the person to join this team.
You will set clear, ambitious targets, and commitments & then works with teams to deliver against these goals. You will need perseverance and positivism to work through challenges and road blocks, but also need to be establish strong working relationships built upon trust and a mutual desire to be best in class.
The EMEA Gaming Notebook Product Manager is primarily responsible for:
preparing and driving new product introductions,
managing product life cycle, portfolio planning and positioning,
competition, market and “heatmap” analysis,
product training and presentations to market & territory sellers, 4P, leaders etc and to partners/customers
delivering volume, revenue/ profit and GFK/IDC market share targets
New Product Introduction process and lifecycle management:
Specifying market requirements for current and future products, formulate business case
Develop product strategy, pricing and roadmap
Product and roadmap brief / spec selection / sample ordering / PN creation
Bi-weekly 4P region/country updates calls
Product guidance and core lineup for cycle reviews:
Close collaboration with BU and global consumer team defining the strategic programs/initiatives
Cooperation with alliance team to fully leverage Intel/AMD/MS programs
Campaign introduction and cycle package creation
Competition and market analysis:
Proactively conduct market & competitor analysis to identify business opportunities, provide insightful & actionable outputs across products, markets & competitors
Provide in-depth competitive analysis on a quarterly & ad-hoc basis, including product positioning / SWOT analysis
Provide appropriate competitor mapping, and associated Price, Features, Value (PFV) analysis input
Provides monthly/quarterly roadmap updates to relevant extended teams.
Cross department communication:
Align on product positioning, key messages with marketing
Align on escalation management with service
Proactively engages with peers & other functional departments on executing programs to achieve goals
guidance for Q+1 on platform and specific items if required
involvement in bi-weekly FCST updates and manage proactively potential E&O minimizing the P&L impact
- Minimum of 5 years experience in product management in the IT industry, and a successful record of product line management
- Strong problem solving & analysis skills, commitment & action oriented
- Ability to build effective “virtual” teams and drive sales results through collaboration with others in a cross-functional organization
- Project management experience
- A multitude of professional and personal opportunities.
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forwarding thinking IT companies.
- A chance to be the entrepreneur of your assigned territory.
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes.
- An international team with a high focus on diversity.
- Opportunities within Strong Employer Brand.
- Attractive compensation package.