Cellublue is a French e-commerce brand selling anti-cellulite and slimming products, with a strong influencer marketing strategy.
We have recently launched our website in Russia, and we are looking for our new Influencer Marketing Specialist for the Russian market.
Are you working with influencers in Russia? Do you know all about them? If yes, we should work together!
- You will contact influencers and agents, negotiating prices. You will write briefings for the collaborations and ensure the good delivery from the influencers.
- Reporting of campaigns, tracking of sales, traffic and diverse conversions KPI.
- Competitive intelligence : report what other brands are doing with influencers and adapt our campaigns to fit the Russian environment.
- Social Media: you will manage the IG account.
- The main advantage of a successful candidate is the presence of a database of contacts for media and influencers (fashion, beauty, lifestyle) with whom you managed to cooperate and remained on friendly terms.
- Understanding the specifics of the influencer marketing market.
- Knowledge and experience of using digital tools.
- Working with an international team located in different countries, with headquarters in Paris, France.
- A challenge to develop an unknown brand in the Russian market.
- The opportunity to meet and regularly communicate with the influencers of the Russian influencer market.