We are looking for a Software intern to support our growing investments into automation, beneficial for GeForce Experience and various game-focused teams. As a team member, you'll assist in developing a new service that will handle PC games by recognizing and collecting graphic settings. You will onboard games, suggest your ideas on process improvement, try different text and image recognition approaches, contribute into service code, and assist in setting up the whole pipeline.
- Analyze games and their graphic setting menus in terms of potential support in our service
- Cooperate with colleagues to come up with unified and solid solutions
- Experiment with existing recognition tools to find the most accurate ones
- Assist in writing parts of the service
- Be responsible for populating service with content and providing support
- Python programming language experience
- Experienced Windows user
- Have a passion for PC games!
- Good written and spoken English (Intermediate+)
- Can-do attitude and able to work with minimum supervision
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with image and text recognition tools
- Enthusiastic about gaming culture.