Social Media Manager & Influencer Manager — The Coca-Cola Company
11 июля 2019
- Lead the development, management and engagement of our brand communities in the digital space in order to drive awareness, consideration as well as transactions for our products.
- Content production (brief and work with the creative agencies), for publishing & engaging with consumers/stakeholders and other influencers through the company’s owned channels (social media, apps, website etc.).
- Driving transactional and loyalty activities through our digital ecosystem.
- Managing both top of the funnel with new consumers and bottom of the funnel to drive awareness, consideration and advocacy for the Coca-Cola brands in Russia.
- You will lead small/medium scale projects on a daily basis to support the digital strategy and drive value for the business.
- You will also support the collection of insights through digital and social analytics tools and compile actionable reports.
- You are proactive, innovative and collaborative. You bring energy to the team and show passion for digital innovation.
- Possess great understanding of social media and digital platforms (mobile, web, search), and of basic digital media principles (SEO/ SEM, paid media and analytics).
- Knowledge and deep understanding of digital environments and trends
- Experienced working with Influencers and managing relationship with Marketing Agency General understanding of a well-designed, mobile first consumer journey to deliver a seamless experience.
- You demonstrate strong communication skills at all level and capacity to adapt to different stakeholders.
- With excellent project management skills, you are a data-driven thinker.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a new media, marketing or business with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Full time.
- Permanent contact.
Свои резюме отправляйте на почту - email@example.com