Property Listing and Data Manager в компанию June Homes
от 65 000 руб
Дата публикации: 02 сентября 2019
- Posting new inventory across platforms where we are presented:
- we provide photos and descriptions, you make sure we're presented in the best way across the 25-30 platforms where we market;
- keep listings updated as our availability changes;
- close attention to detail as listing the wrong price makes us look bad to consumers;
- technical/coding (such as Python) knowledge to help automate this process is a big plus.
- Posting new inventory on our website: ensure all content for website is accurate before uploading; keep listings updated as our availability changes.
- Web-optimizing photos, selecting the best photos out of the given: our website has requirements that need to be met, so all content needs to be prepared before posting.
- Track and monitor results. Work accurately in Google Sheets to record and track our data. Comfortable using vlookups.
- In young companies it is very common that one team member «wears multiple hats» and is responsible for many aspects of operations.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience working in Google Sheets.
- Basic understanding of web-design and layout.
- Follow guidelines of pre-determined tasks (give feedback on how to improve them once familiar enough).
- Strong spoken and written in English. Manager will speak English exclusively.
- We communicate in Slack, Trello and never let you slip. You must be able to work quickly and accurately, as the amount of work is high.
- Personal computer to work on.
- Experience: 1-3 years.
- Type of contract: full time, entire day.
- Salary: $12 000 — $13 200/year.
- Work hours: Tuesday–Saturday 9 hours a day. Tuesday–Friday hours must fall between 7am and 9PM EST. Saturday hours can be mutually agreed upon before starting position.
Резюме отправляйте на почту - firstname.lastname@example.org